When I am in one time zone, but setting an appointment in another, do I have to mentally convert the appointment time to my current time zone, or is there a way to specify the time zone where the meeting will take place so it's automatically correct when I get there? I don't get the 'Add time zone preview' feature.

Thanks.
    08-17-16 09:36 AM
    When I am in one time zone, but setting an appointment in another, do I have to mentally convert the appointment time to my current time zone, or is there a way to specify the time zone where the meeting will take place so it's automatically correct when I get there? I don't get the 'Add time zone preview' feature.

Thanks.
    This is a built in feature!

You can open the calendar and add an appointment as necessary, when you are setting the time, you set the time in your local time. There is an option below that where it will show you the time zone. You adjust that and it will automatically adjust accordingly based on the time zone you have selected.
    08-17-16 02:24 PM
    Thank you, but I feel like I'm missing something. When i use the 'Add time zone preview' option that I think you're referring to, I seem to have to change the time in my curent location so it shows the correct appointmt time in the time zone I'm going to -- e.g. I am now in Vancouver and have an appointment at 1400 on Aug 23 in Paris. So I enter the start time as 1400 Aug 23 and end time as 1500 same day. Then I hit 'add time zone preview' and click on Paris. The next screen shows 2300-0000 Paris and 1400-1500 Pacific, when I want it to show 1400-1500 Paris. So do I now have to adjust the start/finish times so they are correct for Paris? That doesn't seem automatic to me, and I'm pretty sure my previous BB did that for me (i.e. I entered 1400 and the time zone for the event and voila!). So I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.
    08-19-16 09:26 AM