Hi everyone. I have a lot of pictures on the mini SD card inside my BlackBerry Classic. I was needing one that was taken several months ago. I proceeded to search for it by scrolling down fast using my fingers/trackpad. A few seconds in to it, without doing anything, just looking at the thumbnails, the pictures started to flash and promptly led me back to the very top, most recent pics taken. I tried it again, same result. I even tried the little button slider thing on the top left side. No matter what, in seconds, I am forcefully brought bk to the very top.

On the Z10 pictures had a band at the top, dividing them by months/year. This BlackBerry doesn't seem to have that. Also doesn't seem to be able to stay fixated on whatever pic I scrolled to before inevitably bringing me back to the top row.

Have you guys encountered this? Is there a fix? Ty so much.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 06:42 PM
    Never heard of that happening. I know I don't have that issue on my Z30. What about moving some of the pics into a folder....and eventually working your way down to the other pictures which you can get to right now?
    04-20-15 08:11 PM