The Contacts List still exists, but it is empty of any contacts! The contacts were stored on the device, not on the SIM card. I am looking at "All" Contacts! The speed-dials still work (strange), but if someone calls me, their name does not show (logical). The device works perfectly in all other respects.

Apart from accessing a back-up, is there anything that you good people would recommend me trying to recover my contacts?

Many thanks in advance.
    06-20-19 06:20 AM
    Hard Reset?

Clear Phone Dialer Cache...

Do contact show up in the contact app but not the phone app? Or missing from both?
    06-20-19 09:13 AM
    What were you doing just before you noticed your Contacts were gone? Did you encrypt your device, or reload the OS recently? Did you use anything which would wipe your device, like an autoloader?

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    06-20-19 11:37 PM
    The Contacts List still exists, but it is empty of any contacts! The contacts were stored on the device, not on the SIM card. I am looking at "All" Contacts! The speed-dials still work (strange), but if someone calls me, their name does not show (logical). The device works perfectly in all other respects.

Apart from accessing a back-up, is there anything that you good people would recommend me trying to recover my contacts?

Many thanks in advance.
    Have you checked the Contacts Settings to see how they're being sorted or if an account somehow is not checked and thus not displaying, even in "All" Contacts?
    06-21-19 12:45 AM
    i.e. while your "All" Contact list is open, pull down from the top of your screen and tap the Settings gear on the right. Then scroll down the Settings screen to where it asks you which Contacts you want displayed. Are they all turned on?

Have you checked the Contacts Settings to see how they're being sorted or if an account somehow is not checked and thus not displaying, even in "All" Contacts?

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    07-05-19 05:12 PM