I'm considering buying a BB Classic. I'm concerned with the compatibility it has with websites and apps. Basically, I have 2 Must Haves. 1 - Access to any website. 2 - GPS Navigation for driving directions. Can the classic do this? If so, will these capabilities eventually be obsolete? Thank you.
    01-15-18 11:25 AM
    No one really knows what the future holds, but the Classic is an older phone with a pretty much EOL OS.

Right now you can get most websites... as long as you use other browsers.

Right now the Map app still works (via licensing with another vendor) and you can even install others.

But Apps... that's the big unknown.

Classic could be a great phone for two more years, in the hands of the right person. Me, I'd buy a phone that isn't so "special".
    01-15-18 11:31 AM
    What do yo umean, "I'd buy a phone that isn't so special"
    01-15-18 11:36 AM
    What do yo umean, "I'd buy a phone that isn't so special"
    I think he's meaning that we recommend that you move to a Blackberry ANDROID phone.

I would seriously look at the KeyOne. No, Android isn't as "good" or "productive" as BB10, but large numbers of people, including myself, have moved to Android and survived quite well.
    01-15-18 12:06 PM
    I tried the keyone and the screen came off. I didnt drop it. It just popped off. I wanted a phone that had a keyboard but was able to access websites and gps driving navigation. I could care less about bells and whistles and social media.
    01-15-18 01:05 PM