Hi everyone, I am a Blackberry user for the last 10 years and manage to find most ans to queries here. This time round I have one issue which I cannot find. Please help!!!!

I am using a BB Classic. I have a Car Camera which runs on Android Wifi. The brand is IRoad V9. It connects well and effortlessly to Android Phone and IOS.

I am unable to get it connected to my BB Classic. I have install the app and from the IRoad apk app and reading from the forum install Assistant for Android or Juice Defender but still it cannot connect by Wifi which is the only way.

On android assistant I have on the wifi and mobile. On BB wifi and still can't connect. On BB wifi sometimes it switches the wifi to off. Try on it and save settings still not able to connect.

Hope someone here can help. Thank you and appreciate.
    08-11-15 09:39 PM
    The connecton to suff over WiFi is not enabled on the Android Runtime as far as I know. If you can update to 10.3.2.2639 and try, please do (they fixed a few things in there but I don't know if they added this function - worth checking though).
    09-04-15 10:29 AM
    [QUOTE=diegonei;11900934]The connecton to suff over WiFi is not enabled on the Android Runtime as far as I know. If you can update to 10.3.2.2639 and try, please do (they fixed a few things in there but I don't know if they added this function

Dear Diegonei, thank you so much for your kind advice. Are you able to advice how do I enable the suff over wifi on Android Runtime? I am using the Android Assistant. Much appreciated. Thank you.
    09-17-15 08:28 PM