My BlackBerry Classic is around 1.5 yrs old and very lightly used. Recently the phone switches off when the battery is around 90%. 10 mins on the charger shows full charge. But I did a few tests and understood tat the battery works normally - it can play more than 3 movies or 1hr 45mins duration in one full charge. I charge for 4 hours ignoring the indicator and phone works normally, but the battery indicator doesn't.

Can anyone pls tell me how to recalibrate the battery?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-18 07:37 AM
    My BlackBerry Classic is around 1.5 yrs old and very lightly used. Recently the phone switches off when the battery is around 90%. 10 mins on the charger shows full charge. But I did a few tests and understood tat the battery works normally - it can play more than 3 movies or 1hr 45mins duration in one full charge. I charge for 4 hours ignoring the indicator and phone works normally, but the battery indicator doesn't.

Can anyone pls tell me how to recalibrate the battery?

Posted via CB10
    I recommend you completely drain the battery (use your Blackberry until it powers off). Then fully recharge it overnight. This usually fixes issues with the battery indicator when it no longer reflects the charge actually left.
    08-25-18 03:28 PM