I tried to get pics off my phone and the BB-Link gave me an error message. As suggested I updated the new software. Phone works fine but now my computer will not recognize the phone or connect. All permission on the phone are set correctly but file explorer will not recognize it on bus cable connection. I used BB Software to no avail. I also believe my laptop settings are correct. 2 days fooling around with this to get some pictures off my phone - I'm frustrated and tapped out. Greatly appreciate your help - thanks Bill
    06-13-17 11:40 AM
    I tried to get pics off my phone and the BB-Link gave me an error message. As suggested I updated the new software. Phone works fine but now my computer will not recognize the phone or connect. All permission on the phone are set correctly but file explorer will not recognize it on bus cable connection. I used BB Software to no avail. I also believe my laptop settings are correct. 2 days fooling around with this to get some pictures off my phone - I'm frustrated and tapped out. Greatly appreciate your help - thanks Bill
    What OS on your computer are you running?
    06-13-17 01:01 PM
    OS 10 update downloaded as Blackberry Link suggested on phone Window 10 on the laptop. It worked on Win 10 okay before except all of a sudden it stopped connecting to the phone.
    06-13-17 01:23 PM
    I forgot to mention that my e-mails are being picked up by my phone so there is a wireless connection that is valid.
    06-13-17 01:30 PM
    FIX: I figured it out finally by myself.
    1. Uninstall BB-10 software currently on your drive.
    2. Remove SIM card from phone
    3. Download and re-install BB-10 software
    4. Installing the fresh sotfware now allows you to sign in with your password of record
    5. Sign in and launch software
    6. Attach phone make sure the phone is recognized by both computer drives and BB-10 ware
    7. replace SIM ....Bingo!
    06-21-17 12:43 PM