Never owned a Blackberry. Currently have a Galaxy S7 Edge on Verizon. However, lately I have become very concerned with my diminishing lack of privacy on my phone. I want to be as private as possible, and so after reading some reviews, it seems as though Blackberry is still the first choice when it comes to privacy. But I am not just looking for privacy from government collection, but also from having all my calls, texts, GPS, browsing history, etc harvested by the likes of Google or some other multi-national corporation. I was looking at KeyTwo, but see that it runs Android, and so I am very concerned that Google will still get all my data. Would I be better off buying a Blackberry Classic/Q20 on eBay? Should I buy a VPN service, like NordVPN? What carrier would be best for me?
    12-17-18 12:03 PM
    If you're that worried, you don't buy a smartphone. You buy a prepaid flip phone. At the end of the day, the device you use and the services you choose to use work hand in hand. BlackBerry is known for their privacy and security but it's just one end point in a long line of end points. BlackBerry specifcally doesn't want your data but if you buy a BlackBerry device and continue to use services which do want your data, then you're only cutting down on the end points, which is really the best you can do.
    ManoCooper likes this.
    12-17-18 12:30 PM
    gotit?
    Clear as mud. Please, fix your typing. Your posts are not even readable.
    the3maples and john_v like this.
    12-18-18 10:42 AM
    Clear as mud. Please, fix your typing. Your posts are not even readable.
    Thank you, it was like trying to decipher ancient writings.

Q10 Powered
    john_v likes this.
    12-18-18 11:03 AM
    consider itis abstract thinking and not necessarily there to pleaseyou , takeit or leaveit

Posted via CB10
    12-18-18 11:17 AM
    consider itis abstract thinking and not necessarily there to pleaseyou , takeit or leaveit

Posted via CB10
    Alright, I asked. You chose not to fix it, so it's gone.
    12-18-18 11:41 AM