I don't know if it's just me or not but when I go to add a new entry into my BlackBerry Calendar and select the Date, I am missing the OK and CANCEL button. They are there however, they just don't show up. I know where they are supposed to be and as long as I tap that area, I can proceed with the rest of my event. I am running Nougat and using the BlackBerry Launcher on a BBB 100-1. I installed the JUN security update BUT I don't know or think that caused it but I don't think it would. I've restarted my phone several times to see if it comes back but to no avail. Has anyone else noticed this or experienced this? If so, any fix or is this something new?
    06-15-17 10:39 PM
    I think I saw elsewhere that it had something to do with how large your font was - if you have it set to larger than default the buttons may not draw properly on the screen. Worth a try to make the font smaller...

Edit: Sorry I can't be more helpful. I've searched the forums for the post I read, but since I didn't have the same issue I didn't participate in the thread and haven't been able to find a helpful link. I also seem to recall that it was a known issue and that an update would fix it. Of course, without the source I may be wrong.
    Weird. Shows fine on mine... You can try going to Settings>Apps>BlackBerry Calendar and clear the data and cache and see if that fixes BUT that might clear out your entries until they are synced again. Alternatively, there's a new Calendar update in beta right now that might fix it as well.
    06-15-17 10:54 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze, I'll try the clearing the cache as I have my calendar sync'd with Google. I don't have access to BETA so I'd have to wait till it's released but I have a feeling that re-installing or upgrading the app would fix it. It's just an odd issue. Wish me luck and I'll report back after clearing the cache.
    06-15-17 11:05 PM
    Unfortunately clearing the Data and Cache didn't help. Guess I'll have to wait for an update to the app to see if it fixes the issue.
    06-15-17 11:19 PM
    I think I saw elsewhere that it had something to do with how large your font was - if you have it set to larger than default the buttons may not draw properly on the screen. Worth a try to make the font smaller...

Edit: Sorry I can't be more helpful. I've searched the forums for the post I read, but since I didn't have the same issue I didn't participate in the thread and haven't been able to find a helpful link. I also seem to recall that it was a known issue and that an update would fix it. Of course, without the source I may be wrong.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    06-15-17 11:41 PM
    Yep, that was it! In the Settings menu under Accessibility, I had Font size set to Large as well as Display size set to Large. I left the Font size on Large and changed the Display size to Default, and "voila" , it fixed it. Whew! Thanks again.
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    06-16-17 12:32 AM
    Yep, that was it! In the Settings menu under Accessibility, I had Font size set to Large as well as Display size set to Large. I left the Font size on Large and changed the Display size to Default, and "voila" , it fixed it. Whew! Thanks again.
    Awesome! Glad to help (albeit unclearly.)
    Bla1ze likes this.
    06-16-17 01:14 AM
    Nice find @Sarek1701, thanks for helping!
    06-16-17 02:49 AM