Device: Priv
    Android Version: 6.0.1
    Blackberry Calendar App version: 1.5.1.12527

I have noticed a few bugs and one possible design omission within the Blackberry Calendar App for Android.

I am only saving my calendar events to my device and not syncing them to any other account.

I want to see if anybody else is experiencing this bug and what I can do about it.

1. (bug) When you have a repeating event if you select delete "only this occurrence", it will delete every occurrence in your calendar just as if you selected to delete "all events in the series". This is a pretty serious flaw. So, let's say that you have a weekly business meeting with your budget team. And to declutter your calendar once you complete last week's meeting, you want to delete only that occurrence--after all the meeting is over and done with now. However, when you do that it will delete every occurrence in your device--past, current and future. Or another situation...let's say one of those meetings this month is cancelled, but just one. When you go into delete just that one, it will delete every event in the calendar.

2. (bug) If you have a repeating event and click on the search button and type in the event name, it will only show you the first of the repeating events. Not all of them.

3. (design omission?) In BB10, you could edit just one instance of a repeating event by selecting to only change that one event. This option no longer appears to exist. Now, you can only change "all events in the series" or "change this and all future events".

Appreciate any feedback or suggestions you can offer.
    03-11-17 10:39 AM
    #3 is a serious issue for me

is there really no way to edit or delete one instance of a recurring event?

sometimes I want to delete one instance (perhaps one meeting was canceled) or add unique notes to one instance

this was easy to do using BB10
    11-15-17 08:34 AM