My phone is completely dead. Had zero battery issues. It is not damaged at all, never dropped or got wet. It was fully charged and I had used it. Left it on the kitchen counter then went to bed. Woke up and it's dead. It was not plugged in as it already had a full charge. Tried taking the battery out to reset and nothing. Tried plugging it in without the battery and still nothing. Connected to a PC and still nothing, no red light at all. Anyone else have this? I take good care of my things and this phone has zero damage, I've had it for 2 years and never had a problem until it just shut off
    09-20-14 04:45 PM
    09-20-14 05:05 PM
    I brought up the BB desktop and plugged my phone in without the battery, nothing I think my phone is fried. I guess that's what I get for taking care of my things?? Had the device protection plan but will cost $150 to get a new phone and my contract has 11mths left, doesn't seem worth it. Using a old loaner phone that sucks...another blackberry. Think I'll be making a switch
    09-20-14 06:06 PM
    My Bold 9900 is acting the same way. I wasn't using it for the last few months since the battery was so weak a single 2minute phone call was enough to bring it down from 100% to near 0%. I got a Samsung Galaxy S4 but I'm not a big fan. If it wasn't for the lack of Apps, I preferred my Bold. My issue now is that I need to reboot my Bold to access some contacts that didn't transfer to my S4 when I originally switched. I read in the forums that sometimes connecting the phone to the wall charger without the battery (I purchased a new one) would eventually cause the phone to display a battery with a symbol through it. When you see that symbol, then its time to put the battery in and it should charge and re-boot. Some posts I've read said to leave it overnight. Mine has been on the charger for at least 17 hours and still showing no signs of life!!! Do I keep waiting? If I do the Nuked phone fix... It will wipe my phone right?
    10-03-14 06:34 AM