Is it possible to install Blackberry Android Camera app on another Android phones without the need of rooting? @ Cobalt could this be possibly added into the Blackberry Manager? I'm new to android and really like the peek function and quick share in the app, but cannot find a way how to install it on OnePlus Two.
    Thanks a lot for any help.
    01-25-17 04:40 AM
    no that's not going to work. why would you want to add something less that what you already have?
    01-25-17 05:32 AM
    Is it possible to install Blackberry Android Camera app on another Android phones without the need of rooting? @ Cobalt could this be possibly added into the Blackberry Manager? I'm new to android and really like the peek function and quick share in the app, but cannot find a way how to install it on OnePlus Two.
    Thanks a lot for any help.
    It most likely won't work because it probably needs BlackBerry Services to run and BlackBerry Services only runs on BlackBerry phones. Or unless there is a workaround by Cobalt.
    01-30-17 02:18 PM