my blackberry 9000 was given to me by a friend when I plugged it in to see if it worked a red blinking light came onIt stayed on for three seconds then it turned off I tried taking a battery in and out about three times and it is still do not work can I do you want tell me what this means

My BlackBerry 9000 was given to me by a friend I don’t know what history but when I plugged it in a red blinking light turned on it was on for about three seconds then turned off I tried putting putting the battery in an out but it didn’t work
    01-06-20 07:40 PM
    my blackberry 9000 was given to me by a friend when I plugged it in to see if it worked a red blinking light came onIt stayed on for three seconds then it turned off I tried taking a battery in and out about three times and it is still do not work can I do you want tell me what this means

My BlackBerry 9000 was given to me by a friend I don’t know what history but when I plugged it in a red blinking light turned on it was on for about three seconds then turned off I tried putting putting the battery in an out but it didn’t work
    Try leaving it plugged in overnight to let the battery charge...
    01-06-20 09:55 PM