I found the facebook group called " BlackBerry's Global", They say they have many native BlackBerry apps and also modified android apps so that they can work properly on BlackBerry, apparently they wanna reach 100 people in the group to start giving links, check it out if u like....

Posted via CB10
    01-23-18 11:16 PM
    The irony.. A FB group for BlackBerry apps when there's technically no official FB app on BB10 anymore.
    Kraeutermann likes this.
    01-24-18 12:09 AM
    Well I just downloaded some modified android apps, they run pretty well, from this guys

Posted via CB10
    01-24-18 12:11 AM
    Well I just downloaded some modified android apps, they run pretty well, from this guys

Posted via CB10
    There's no shortage of already converted apps available all over the internet. People have been converting APK files to run on BlackBerry since the Android Runtime was introduced years ago, you don't need an FB group trying to ramp up their follower counts to obtain those.

Nevermind the fact that you're trusting APK files from people you don't even know. To each their own though, I'm sure plenty will willingly install random files for the convenience of it all over the possible security concerns it raises. That has been proven plenty already over the years.
    01-24-18 12:14 AM
    I just downloaded youtube, never found a working youtube before, what are the risks tho?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-18 12:15 AM
    I just downloaded youtube, never found a working youtube before, what are the risks tho?

Posted via CB10
    YouTube = Google. You log in with your Google account, whose to say that APK you just installed hasn't been modified to offload your YouTube login and password to somewhere else and now, you've just handed over the details to your full Google account. You should never install files from resources you don't know and/or trust. It's just common sense these days.
    01-24-18 12:24 AM
    But, I opened the app and havent logged in yet, I just opend the app!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-24-18 12:26 AM
    But, I opened the app and havent logged in yet, I just opend the app!!!

Posted via CB10
    What's your point? It was an example of what's possible. Take that scenario and apply any way you wish. The overall example comes down to the plain and simple fact that you don't know what that app is doing in the background. It could be anything.. it could be a Twitter app, it could be a banking app, it could be a Facebook app.. whatever. The principal possible issues remain the same.

Like I said, to each their own, if you want to install some files from some FB group, then have at it. It's your device and security at risk but people, in general, are better off learning how to convert the files themselves and there are plenty of already established resources for doing so. No need to go to some sketchy FB group that just popped up that is demanding 100 people in the group before they share lol.
    01-24-18 12:30 AM
    Oh, well thanks tho!

Posted via CB10
    01-24-18 12:31 AM
    Now that's a definitive LOL..

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 12:16 PM
    How so?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 03:30 PM
    I wouldn't want facebook on my phone these days anyway. Facebook uses your microphone to listen to your conversations. I'm glad I closed my account years ago.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 04:38 PM
    True that, those yanks spy on ya everywhere, better on the website app

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 04:40 PM
    What u on about mate? LoL

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 05:01 PM