Like the title says.

I searched on this forum, did some googling, didn't find an answer apart from some Google Help page that requires me to sign up for some paid stuff.

BB settings transfer app doesn't work. I installed it on my BB10 and Pixel, and on both phones the app says the same thing "update the app on the other phone"; I'm guessing that this app is meant to work only when transferring from BB10 to BB Android, and not to a non-BB android.

I can set up the new phone, transfer data and configure everything manually, but I wanted to know if there is an easy way...like an app that will do it for me.
    01-14-20 10:04 AM
    BlackBerry Content Transfer from BBW.... is that what you used?
    01-14-20 11:45 AM
    Yes, that's what I tried to use. The ''google drive" method is what produces the message, on both phones, to update the Transfer App on the other phone. The "Wi-Fi" method doesn't find the other phone or lists the old phone as the one "to be transferred to", or the app crashed on BB10. And the "media card" method can't be done because Pixel 3a doesn't have a slot for one (plugging the USB drive with a media card directly to the Pixel does nothing. It doesn't look like it accepts any external drive ...or I just haven't figured out how to do that - BB10 has a USB Mass Storage Mode, but Pixel doesn't seem to support that).
    01-15-20 06:30 AM
    Anyone?
    01-16-20 02:49 AM
    Anyone?
    The Device Switch app worked fine for me, although I did also get the update message. You just need to acknowledge that it's up-to-date and tap OK if I can remember correctly.
    01-16-20 08:17 AM