Hey,

I am using Z10 (Stl-1) running 10.3.2. 2474. Recently all my google news feed, NYTimes, crackberry and all most of the websites were Re directed to a wonderland ads. Even if I touch the page I am directed to spam website wonderland ads. This is happening on native bb10 browser!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 06:59 AM
    You're on WiFi aren't you?

If so the router is infected.
    Seems to be happening a lot lately

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    11-13-15 07:17 AM
    If it is not a WiFi router issue as paulwallace1234 mentioned, you most likely have a spammy or trojan app installed.
    Check each and every app you have against it's comments the in the app store you got it from to see if there are complaints.
    If you have installed a non-BlackBerry World or non-Amazon App Store app, delete it, as in an app snagged from a third party app store, some web site, or an app hack site.
    11-13-15 07:19 AM
    You most likely have a spammy or trojan app installed.
    Check each and every app you have against it's comments the in the app store you got it from to see if there are complaints.
    If you have installed a non-BlackBerry World or non-Amazon App Store app, delete it, as in an app snagged from a third party app store, some web site, or an app hack site.

Very very very very very little chance, no third party App can have that sort of control over the browser.

11-13-15 07:20 AM
    I have most of the trusted Apps installed from BlackBerry store. As paul said Apps cannot take control over the BlackBerry browser at least.

Yes Paul maybe my router is infected, I'm seeing pretty much same behaviour on my laptop as well. Any advice?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 09:16 AM
    Completely reset your router and start it from scratch, it's infected.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/ne...lware-3595477/
    11-13-15 11:18 AM
    I have most of the trusted Apps installed from BlackBerry store. As paul said Apps cannot take control over the BlackBerry browser at least.

Yes Paul maybe my router is infected, I'm seeing pretty much same behaviour on my laptop as well. Any advice?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    If you want to know if it's your phone specifically, run the private browser mode. If the ads stop showing, you should just need to clear your browsing data.
    11-13-15 11:24 AM