Could it be used as a daily driver as I only have only one device and there is no going back...so I don'tto ruin my device, can I useit without any big issues or flaws?
    Just want to ask about major issues, mjinors wont male a big difference.

Posted Via : The Beast 'BlackBerry Z10'
    05-14-15 05:53 AM
    10.3.2.500 could, and that one is better. So yes.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 05:56 AM
    I drive kia though..

Seriously don't install if you hesitate, there is no going back you can't downgrade

Posted via CB10
    jdesignz likes this.
    05-14-15 05:58 AM
    First - you are fond of asking this question every time a new OS drops.

Second - you can solve your problem by taking time to read through the thread on such new OS to see what others are saying. It can be a PIT to read but it's always interesting.

Third - when you actually read, you will be able to ask direct questions that will help you will your decision on whether to load or not.

Fourth - then you can be a help to others as well.

Finally - The OS is good for me and that's all I can say. What's good for me may not be good for you. Reading everyone's opinion will help you figure things out.

Goodluck.

Keep Calm and Berry On..........
    05-14-15 06:03 AM

Second - you can solve your problem by taking time to read through the thread on such new OS to see what others are saying. It can be a PIT to read but it's always interesting.

Third - when you actually read, you will be able to ask direct questions that will help you will your decision on whether to load or not.

Finally - The OS is good for me and that's all I can say. What's good for me may not be good for you. Reading everyone's opinion will help you figure things out.

Goodluck.

Best answer!!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 06:05 AM
    I drive kia though..

Seriously don't install if you hesitate, there is no going back you can't downgrade

Posted via CB10
    But do you drive it daily?

Mu�rdeme
    05-14-15 07:28 AM
    Is it any good? The door handle fell off my mother's within the first month of her getting it
    @usman
    Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 08:04 AM

Goodluck.

I think you should take a look at the findings and fixes thread. Almost first five pages are full posts with useless info. I guess there will be only 3-4 posts in those first five pages which are related to the thread title. So instead of wasting time reading useless posts, why not ask a straight question and get the answer for what you want.
    I think this is what these forums are about.
    If you are not comfortable with there type threads, you should bot bother to reply to them. It would be a better step to take I guess. Anyways thank you for the reply buddy.

05-14-15 10:41 AM
    I think you should take a look at the findings and fixes thread. Almost first five pages are full posts with useless info. I guess there will be only 3-4 posts in those first five pages which are related to the thread title. So instead of wasting time reading useless posts, why not ask a straight question and get the answer for what you want.
    I think this is what these forums are about.
    If you are not comfortable with there type threads, you should bot bother to reply to them. It would be a better step to take I guess. Anyways thank you for the reply buddy.

I did noted that it is a PITA to read the OS threads but you find it interesting as you read.
    Also, your question here is not a straight question. I can tell you the new OS is best for a daily driver for me(true story) but how does that help you when we are not using the same brand of device or are we in the same zone or on the same carrier network.

Anyways, good luck with whatever.

05-14-15 11:51 AM