So i bought a z10 a few months back and registered a Black berry ID on that z10 phone .By mistake i put a wrong email which does not even exist with the extension of my companies name and unfortunately it got accepted and registered me . Now i have forgotten the pass word and i cant use all of my apps . When i choose FORGOT MY PASS it sends the instructions to an email ID which does not exist . How to delte this id and register a new id ?
    08-24-14 05:33 PM
    Unfortunately, I don't believe it's possible. You could try contacting BB and explain the situation. You'd probably have to give some sort of verification but they should be able to provide the account. Good luck
    08-24-14 05:41 PM
    So i bought a z10 a few months back and registered a Black berry ID on that z10 phone .By mistake i put a wrong email which does not even exist with the extension of my companies name and unfortunately it got accepted and registered me . Now i have forgotten the pass word and i cant use all of my apps . When i choose FORGOT MY PASS it sends the instructions to an email ID which does not exist . How to delte this id and register a new id ?
    Just create the new ID using a valid email address. Any apps associated with the other BBID will NOT be in this profile and if you want them you will need to repurchase them.
    08-24-14 05:46 PM
    Just create the new ID using a valid email address. Any apps associated with the other BBID will NOT be in this profile and if you want them you will need to repurchase them.
    That would obviously be a problem for OP. He should try contacting BlackBerry to see if they'll help out
    08-24-14 08:14 PM