Please help me. I just want to download snapchat uber netflix instagram on my passport. Please explain the easiest way to do this. I tried to find snap on BBworld but can't even find it nor can I find Google play. So how do I down load these on my passport. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 03:11 PM
    Here's the link to get the Amazon app store: Install Amazon Appstore

For any Android apps that don't show there, install Snap.

Install Snap using Sachesi:
    1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Un-archive the exe file (currently a 7zip file)
    3. Put the exe file in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    4. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    5. Plug your device into your computer.
    6. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    7. Click on the install tab.
    8. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    9. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** Note that BlackBerry Link must already installed on the computer (this installs drivers you'll need).
    *** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.

This process is actually easier than it looks.

A last point -- some Android apps will not function 100% on your Passport, but most are good.
    02-08-15 03:28 PM
    Do

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 03:44 PM
    Do I down load sechasi on my labtop first and then connect my passport to my computer?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 03:47 PM
    Do I down load sechasi on my labtop first and then connect my passport to my computer?
    Yes. Sachesi a program you download and install on a computer (steps 1-3.) Then you download Snap on the same computer and use Sachesi to get it onto your Passport. Then you look for Android apps through Snap.
    02-08-15 08:16 PM
    Do I down load the beta version of snap or a previous version

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 10:55 AM
    Beta version is way better than the older one......

Posted via Craigslist
    02-10-15 10:58 AM
    Thank-you so much it seems to work but when I tried to download snapchat it told me I need Google play i couldn't find on snap. Any idea how to do it

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 11:40 AM
    Thank-you so much it seems to work but when I tried to download snapchat it told me I need Google play i couldn't find on snap. Any idea how to do it

Posted via CB10
    Last time I used Snapchat, it worked fine without Gplay services. Just ignore the notification. We can't get and probably never will have Google play services.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    02-10-15 01:40 PM
    Thanks so much again. I was so fustrated with lack of apps. Why can't they just make a deal with Google to access their apps directly.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 04:45 PM
    Thanks so much again. I was so fustrated with lack of apps. Why can't they just make a deal with Google to access their apps directly.
    The answer's a bit complicated, but in short, Google doesn't want to share.
    02-10-15 05:00 PM
    Google doesn't want to share with 50 million users. I thought it was an open system.
    I think Google is dumb for shutting out blackberry. Blackberry could add a lot to their OS which is losing ground to Apple.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 06:13 AM
    When I received my Passport a month or so ago there were a lot of Google specific apps that I wanted. Now not so much. As long as there are BB equivalents I'm happy. There are a few GAPS that I have been able to install, Maps for one, but other than that and a couple of others I don't miss the ones I can't install. I can always go to my laptop or retired Note2 for my G+ fix. In fact I'm so impressed with Passport and BB in general I seriously doubt I will return to Android.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport using Tapatalk
    AYC2112 likes this.
    02-11-15 06:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    Here's a pretty clear answer as to why BlackBerry won't have Google Play Services.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=953753

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire and AYC2112 like this.
    02-11-15 05:44 PM