Have a BlackBerry Q10 --am a business guy...best next move?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 01:41 AM
    Passport SE!

What kind of business and personal life you use your phone for in full??

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 01:44 AM
    Classic

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    11-23-15 02:01 AM
    Most definitely the passport!! It's an amazing communications device and work tool.

Robertino  Passport
    11-23-15 02:13 AM
    As a business man myself, always on the go, I can say from experience that you will be very happy when you upgrade to the Classic. If you used the Bold or Curve in the past, the Classic will be very familiar to you. Most people say that the tool belt on the Classic is unnecessary; however, I find it to be one of the more useful functions to the phone.

It can be used with one hand wile the Passport requires two. Don't get me wrong, the Passport is awesome but not practical for my needs (99% used for calls, emails, text, maps) - it is too big and awkward. When you compare the Classic and Passport, you are looking at function vs speed. I don't need speed because I rarely use Android apps and functionality is what I need in a phone and get from the Classic.

I went from the Q to the Classic as well and it has been the best phone for my needs that I have ever had.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 10:13 AM
    In addition to my previous comment, there is a negative (IMO) to the Classic. BlackBerry should have made it with a removable battery. The Q was the last one they made like that. That isn't a negative for everyone, but I feel limited without it.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 10:33 AM
    In addition to my previous comment, there is a negative (IMO) to the Classic. BlackBerry should have made it with a removable battery. The Q was the last one they made like that. That isn't a negative for everyone, but I feel limited without it.

Posted via CB10
    Everyone sell these Power Storage units these days.... wish I hadn't wasted money on my Z10 extra battery and portable charger. As it's only 1800mHa.
    11-23-15 10:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    I guess I've never understood this because I've never had to swap batteries, but why don't you just get a portable battery charger? I honestly can't tell you the last time my phone died.

11-24-15 12:06 AM
    It isn't the charge for the battery, but instead, prolonging the life of the phone. I have a feeling that we might not get another Classic-like phone and the batter is what shortens the life. Granted, it could take a couple years but I would still like the option.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 12:42 AM
    It isn't the charge for the battery, but instead, prolonging the life of the phone. I have a feeling that we might not get another Classic-like phone and the batter is what shortens the life. Granted, it could take a couple years but I would still like the option.

Posted via CB10
    I guess that makes sense. However, I never have battery issues. I did with my Q10, but I just got a new battery. Other than that, most phones on the market don't allow access to the battery, so I've gotten used to it. It also helps when you drop your phone that you don't have to worry about breaking the back or damaging the inside of your phone with minor spills.

11-24-15 02:49 AM