Hello! I am looking for your tips and best browser experience on your KeyOne. I have the Silver KeyOne, unlocked w AT&T. I have disabled Chrome as it was draining my battery. I tried and really disliked Puffin. I am now trying Firefox and Focus and find both to be slow to load.

I use it for work during day and then to stream music, video, some social media and Web browsing for news and some quick shopping. These things are practically impossible or just really painful to get through.

Thanks!
    01-28-18 10:06 PM
    Chrome, which you disabled works best for me. You might want to try troublshooting the issue instead of just disabling it. Most browsers are based on Chrome anyway. Maybe try the beta version from Google Play. Samsung's browser seems to have a few fan's.. you can also try Microsoft Edge but even that is based on Chrome.
    01-29-18 01:30 PM
    Chrome, which you disabled works best for me. You might want to try troublshooting the issue instead of just disabling it. Most browsers are based on Chrome anyway. Maybe try the beta version from Google Play. Samsung's browser seems to have a few fan's.. you can also try Microsoft Edge but even that is based on Chrome.
    I keep getting pop up adds when I am on Chrome. The type of adware/malware that takes up your whole screen saying you have a virus, click here to get rid of it crap. Any suggestions to stop this? I don't have any games on my phone. It's a Motion by the way.
    01-29-18 02:20 PM
    How is your signal strength? How do these same apps/browsers perform when you're using WiFi only?
    The reason I ask is that browser slow down from so many different browsers doesn't sound right.

Opera Mini (still is pretty impressive after all of these years),.
    01-29-18 03:13 PM
    Check out Ghostery for fast and efficient browsing. Good privacy settings. Not many bells and whistles.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    01-29-18 04:40 PM
    When Chrome was loaded I tried to troubleshoot including doing resets on the phone which didnt work and not until I disabled did my battery life return to normal. I should also mention this is a refurbished phone from 2 prior screen lift issues which may or may not matter. Thanks!
    01-29-18 09:39 PM
    I'll give Opera mini a try.

My signal strength without WiFi is OK depending on where I am. My WiFi is part of blogs wifi and sometimes it's jammed/busy and I have to get off of it to have the phone function. May be related but sometimes even text messages are stuck from receiving/sending until I get off wifi.
    01-29-18 09:46 PM
    Thanks! I'll add to lineup! Fingers crossed!
    01-29-18 09:47 PM
    I keep getting pop up adds when I am on Chrome. The type of adware/malware that takes up your whole screen saying you have a virus, click here to get rid of it crap. Any suggestions to stop this? I don't have any games on my phone. It's a Motion by the way.
    That's generally caused by a junk app installed or a rubbish site you've visited. Clear your cookies and you cache and, take a closer look at the sites you visit. If they start occuring again at any particular one, then maybe they're serving up junk knowingly, or unknowingly.

The mobile web is full of junk ads that target Chrome and Safari. Most sites do their best to keep them clean but then there's some who just don't care. I use Chrome all the time and very rarely see these ads.
    01-30-18 12:27 AM