Hi, everyone.
    I've never used a BlackBerry phone before, but I've always been interested in getting one. My question is, what BlackBerry phone do you think best represents what a BlackBerry phone is? I'm planning on getting a BlackBerry phone to try it and keep it as part of my smartphone collection. I'm interested in the BlackBerry Classic and the KEYone, but I'd like to read some of your opinions first.
    12-10-17 05:29 AM
    You will get much more functionality out of the Keyone. The Classic is a darn good phone, and arguably one of the best keyboards on a blackberry, ever. However if you like to use the latest and greatest apps, the Keyone is much more usable going into 2018. Mushier keyboard, and not BB10.... but more functionality all around.
    12-10-17 05:49 AM
    For me, the Passport best represented what BlackBerry was capable of - fantastic keyboard, great sound, better viewing experience, superior phone reception...a real workhorse! Although still a great phone, apps became and are a bit of a problem. One might expect that batteries will also start becoming an issue for the Passport and other BB10 devices in the not-too-distant future.

The KEYone is the best Android phone I have used, maintaining a bit of the "old BlackBerry" feel and capability in a current device. Not a bad choice at all.
    Qorax likes this.
    12-10-17 08:46 AM