Hi! I need an app to share simultaneously in both Twitter and FB. I have tried Quick Post and it is really good, nonetheless I have a couple of issues I do not know how to work around:

I have my personal FB account on my phone. I also have a company page that I need to post to. mainly the use of an app would be to post with one go to the FB facebook page and my company twitter account.

Also, on twitter on my passport, my company account is secondary and my personal is the main account.

So, is there an app that can help me direct multi post to the company fb page and my company twitter account at the same time? any assistance or even workaround you can suggest would be highly appreciated!

thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10 on my beloved Passport
    04-24-15 04:20 AM
    04-24-15 04:43 AM
    Thanks a lot for the suggestion! I tried it out but the case remains that I cannot isolate / choose to post to company fb page (it prompts to my user personal fb account), nor to choose between twitter secondary account installed on my phone or the company page on my linkedin account

thanks for chiming in, I appreciate it but I still have the same drawbacks.

any further suggestion anyone?

Posted via CB10 on my beloved Passport
    04-24-15 05:55 AM
    I'm having same issue. I need to share twitter links with my company facebook page, not my personal page

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 09:25 PM