hello guys.i am experiencing some issue with my z10.my z10 wont turn on.so mobile repair told me that it had motherboard issue.my battery is fine.but when i plug in charger to z10 without battery blackberry logo appears and then a red battery with exclamation appears and then the device shut down.what should I do now.Please Help!!!!blackberry logo appears but without battery and withb battery it wont start and wont show bb logo
    03-19-20 03:28 AM
    hello guys.i am experiencing some issue with my z10.my z10 wont turn on.so mobile repair told me that it had motherboard issue.my battery is fine.but when i plug in charger to z10 without battery blackberry logo appears and then a red battery with exclamation appears and then the device shut down.what should I do now.Please Help!!!!blackberry logo appears but without battery and withb battery it wont start and wont show bb logo
    Plug it in and let it sit for about a day, then give it another shot. The battery may just be over discharged, and if so it may have suffered some damage so you might want to consider a new battery in the future.
    03-19-20 06:50 AM