Okay, issue #24601 on my BlackBerry leap.
    Now the app store does not not work.
    Whenever I try to open it, the app store crashes immediately.
    The Amazon appstore and the google play store both work for now, but the BBW just stopped working all together.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-19 10:02 AM
    My Z10 here in the US... connects.

Have you rebooted the phone?

What OS are you running?

Has this been going on for hours, or days?

As with most issues with BB10... quick reload of the OS probable will fix it.
    04-10-19 10:12 AM
    My Z10 here in the US... connects.

Have you rebooted the phone?

What OS are you running?

Has this been going on for hours, or days?

As with most issues with BB10... quick reload of the OS probable will fix it.
    Funny that you mention rebooting the phone...

Yeah, I'm stuck on the rebooting process. I'm downloading an autoloader for my blackberry leap now Z30_10.3.03.3216_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6 .7z
    Hopefully everything will work again in the end, but of course, BB link dosen't work for me anymore so I no longer have any back-ups.
    If I use an autoloader, will I still be able to use BB link to reload my OS software if something like this ever happens again. (Yes I know that I said that BB link dosen't work for me, but the only part of BB link that semi-works is the reloading device software option.)
    04-10-19 10:28 AM
    If I use an autoloader, will I still be able to use BB link to reload my OS software if something like this ever happens again. (Yes I know that I said that BB link dosen't work for me, but the only part of BB link that semi-works is the reloading device software option.)
    No need. Once you have the autoloader downloaded and unzipped, it's actually almost easier to just use that in the future. The autoloader is pretty much the same thing as a reload.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-19 10:40 AM
    No need. Once you have the autoloader downloaded and unzipped, it's actually almost easier to just use that in the future. The autoloader is pretty much the same thing as a reload.

Posted via CB10
    Can you send me the link to a Blackberry leap autoloader?
    04-10-19 11:07 AM
    Can you send me the link to a Blackberry leap autoloader?
    Your post #3 states that you are downloading the correct autoloader unless I'm missing something. The Z30 is correct.
    04-10-19 11:14 AM
    Your post #3 states that you are downloading the correct autoloader unless I'm missing something. The Z30 is correct.
    I thought so to, but everytime I try to open it, I get the "couldn't find app on PC" message.
    04-10-19 11:16 AM
    I thought so to, but everytime I try to open it, I get the "couldn't find app on PC" message.
    You need to unzip it. Right click on the file and "extract" if I remember correctly.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-19 11:29 AM
    Funny that you mention rebooting the phone...

Yeah, I'm stuck on the rebooting process. I'm downloading an autoloader for my blackberry leap now Z30_10.3.03.3216_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6 .7z
    Hopefully everything will work again in the end, but of course, BB link dosen't work for me anymore so I no longer have any back-ups.
    Well if BB Link doesn't work now...

BB Link will only install what OS your phone is approved to get... so basically the same as any OTA updates. Autoloaders are really the best way to update a BB10 phone at this point, and your really should have other solutions in place for data backup anyway....

If you have issue with it... this thread should help https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...loader-927076/
    04-10-19 12:19 PM
    Okay, it turns out that I had previously installed an autoloader from a while ago that still works. So my BlackBerry leap is back up and running again! [For now ]

Thanks to everybody who gave helpful suggestions. Problem = resolved.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-19 11:34 PM
    Good to hear! Enjoy the Leap.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-19 07:26 AM