I recently restored my phone through blackberry link after moving a file onto my Q10 and not knowing where I put it to delete it. I cancelled the restore before it even reached 1% and it still wiped all my data so I had to restore it, but that's not the problem.

After the restore all my files are back but i'm talking to someone on BBM and not all my messages are sending to the person. Most messages will send but every now and again i'll send a message, the blue D will appear but the other person will not receive my message when as far as i'm concerned the message has delivered.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they know how to fix it, it's happened over wifi too and only after the restore.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 03:43 PM
    Is the person getting sent the message on iOS/Android?
    09-09-14 10:46 PM
    Is the person getting sent the message on iOS/Android?
    Yeah, iOS, since making this post it's getting a little better each day but still every now and again the message is apparently delivered yet isn't

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 08:31 PM
    Yeah, definitely odd. I would have to say that it's a BBM for iOS problem, as their phone is sending a ping back that the message has been received...
    Lea Courtney likes this.
    09-13-14 08:36 PM