Hey Bla1ze,

Trying to figure out how to get BBMe to show up in the Hub, but I've had no success. I've reinstalled the app, rebooted the phone, but still nothing. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Max
    abalourdos likes this.
    05-11-19 05:13 PM
    Bump!
    05-17-19 08:46 AM
    Bump!
    I haven't figured out a way to get it in there for those who don't have it, some people have it and some people don't.. not really sure why.
    05-17-19 02:01 PM
    For the longest time I couldn't get BBM to show up in the Hub. I uninstalled Hub and downloaded it again. That didn't fix it. Uninstalled BBM and installed it again. That didn't work. I gave up and left it alone for about a month and, I'm not sure what updated to fix it, it started working like normal.

Hopefully it's the same for BBMe. Somehow I doubt they'll fix it quickly though. It really seems like they couldn't care less these days about consumers. Fingers crossed.
    05-17-19 02:16 PM
    Weird. Ok well we'll see if it shows up.
    05-18-19 10:03 AM
    If there is an option in hub to add it, check the settings. If not, you'll have to submit feedback to get it included.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    05-27-19 09:03 AM
    I've had it go missing. Hard reboot fixed it.
    05-27-19 09:51 AM
    Nothing works for me. No amount of reboots and 32 second power-offs work. It doesn't show up in the Hub and there is no way to add it manually. Pretty terrible replacement for BBM, which was how my family communicated. (not to mention the lack of emoji options)

Are there other messaging apps that will work that show "writing a message" "delivered" and "read"? I mean, besides buying an iPhone and switching to iMessage.
    05-27-19 11:53 AM
    Are there other messaging apps that will work that show "writing a message" "delivered" and "read"? I mean, besides buying an iPhone and switching to iMessage.
    Pretty much any instant messenger app has it nowadays.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-19 11:57 AM
    Nothing works for me. No amount of reboots and 32 second power-offs work. It doesn't show up in the Hub and there is no way to add it manually. Pretty terrible replacement for BBM, which was how my family communicated. (not to mention the lack of emoji options)

WhatsApp does.....
    chain13 and SkiBerryDude like this.
    05-27-19 01:24 PM
    WhatsApp does.....
    Cool. Thank you very much.
    05-27-19 01:36 PM
    Cool. Thank you very much.
    Anytime.....
    05-27-19 01:39 PM
    I emailed BBMe support and finally heard back from them. I asked how I could get BBMe to show up in the Hub, and this was the reply:

At this moment, BBMe is separate download app.

To provide you best solution, please provide me the following information,
    Have you activated BBMe with BlackBerry UEM?
    Have you pushed the HUB+ application with app config?
    I wrote back to explain that I didn't know what either of those things meant. The reply was:

The version which you are using is separate application and it does not show up in HUB.
    I am confused. I downloaded the latest version. But, also, in my original email, I didn't share which phone I have, which version of Android I am running, or which version of the app I have. I just asked about BBMe integrating with the Hub.

It seems like some people here *have* successfully integrated BBMe with the Hub.
    05-28-19 07:22 AM
    I am confused. I downloaded the latest version. But, also, in my original email, I didn't share which phone I have, which version of Android I am running, or which version of the app I have. I just asked about BBMe integrating with the Hub.

It seems like some people here *have* successfully integrated BBMe with the Hub.
    From my experience with BB support I have gathered that some of the representatives can be pretty clueless. It should be showing up in the hub, just give it some time and a reboot once in a while and it'll show up sometime.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-19 08:38 AM
    From my experience with BB support I have gathered that some of the representatives can be pretty clueless. It should be showing up in the hub, just give it some time and a reboot once in a while and it'll show up sometime.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I mean, I know AT&T and everyone else is clueless about how BlackBerry works, but I guess I was naive to think BlackBerry would know how BlackBerry works.

It's just very odd to me that you can manually add an email account, but not BBMe.

But, thank you for the reply. It'll be like Christmas, just waiting for the surprise of when it might be added!
    05-28-19 08:45 AM
    Yeah, I mean, I know AT&T and everyone else is clueless about how BlackBerry works, but I guess I was naive to think BlackBerry would know how BlackBerry works.

It's just very odd to me that you can manually add an email account, but not BBMe.

But, thank you for the reply. It'll be like Christmas, just waiting for the surprise of when it might be added!
    This is the basic issue that many of us have brought up. BB hasn’t been supporting consumer facing products for almost three years. BBMe “consumer version” is/was put together rather quickly. It’s also meant to be, imho, short-term answer for some behind the scenes problem.

The answers seem to be scripted towards supporting the Enterprise version so you got what’s you got....
    05-28-19 09:07 AM
    same issue just started since May update.
    05-28-19 07:22 PM