Problems happen and could possibly be DDOS attacks on secure messaging apps related to Hong Kong demonstrations.
    Maybe....who knows. In case, the guys there have greater problems than our BBMe's.... :-(
    06-13-19 09:35 AM
    Slow to none connection here in Spain
    06-13-19 09:39 AM
    I realize this won't help you fox since it looks like you have an exclusively Android-based usage case...but no issues in the US with BB10's BBM, which connects to BBMe and messages BBMe contacts.
    Thanks TT. After more the one year I was even closer to get myself conviced that moving to andrond was the right choice....
    06-13-19 09:39 AM
    Thanks TT. After more the one year I was even closer to get myself conviced that moving to andrond was the right choice....
    Yes, well....many who have made that jump have buyer's remorse.

If you ever want to switch back to BB10 let me know; I may be able to help....
    06-13-19 04:37 PM
    I’m glad you took exactly as intended. Really is great to see you back. I can be polar opposite with someone but appreciate their contributions and their opinions.
    Glad to be back; as mentioned I'll be here as long as our benevolent mods allow me to be.

Likewise on being polar opposites; your commentary on BB10 and Android, while sincerely felt and opposed to my point of view, is usually a breath of fresh air compared to others who hold your perspective.

*raises a glass* Here's to you sir...
    06-13-19 04:38 PM
    Glad to be back; as mentioned I'll be here as long as our benevolent mods allow me to be.
    Are you hinting that's what caused your absence?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-19 04:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    I would never do such a thing, as commenting on whether or not someone might have received infractions or bans is prohibited by Crackberry's forum rules.

However, again, I will point out that if I seem to not be posting on Crackberry for a while I can also be located via the Reddit Blackberry thread, which is available here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/

I am also willing to provide contact information via PM if non-hostile people are interested.
    06-13-19 04:49 PM
    *sigh*

BlackBerry when will you ever get it right !
    06-13-19 05:02 PM
    I would never do such a thing, as commenting on whether or not someone might have received infractions or bans is prohibited by Crackberry's forum rules.

However, again, I will point out that if I seem to not be posting on Crackberry for a while I can also be located via the Reddit Blackberry thread, which is available here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/

I am also willing to provide contact information via PM if non-hostile people are interested.
    Thanks, I will check out the Reddit link. Forgive me for asking such a question - I obviously didn't put much thought to it. Cheers,

Posted via CB10
    06-13-19 05:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    We never discuss our suspensions, violations or anything else that violates TOS here. TT and I love to go back and forth at each other JUST IN GOOD FUN and we’re mobile OS preference opposites.

I’m modern BBAndroid whereas TT is old school BB10 although we share a liking of the original BBOS and the air of superiority it represented circa 2005 when everyone was rocking flip phones singing hello motor ringtones

Otherwise, TT is sporting the BB10 tattoo where the Riker’s Island guests sport teardrop under the eye. Although, I do believe the chest tattoo of BB founder Mike L face portrait is a bit much.

While TT does this all from his TrumpTower digs, I sit down here in Redneckville, FL rocking the mobile OS with the full ecosystem.....from my trailer Rockford Files style....
    Ben xfg and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    06-13-19 06:39 PM
    from my trailer Rockford Files style....
    Say hi to Angel for me.
    06-13-19 06:43 PM
    Say hi to Angel for me.
    Will do and I’m sure you meant Rocky too...
    brookie229 likes this.
    06-13-19 06:49 PM
    We never discuss our suspensions, violations or anything else that violates TOS here. TT and I love to go back and forth at each other JUST IN GOOD FUN and we’re mobile OS preference opposites.

I’m modern BBAndroid whereas TT is old school BB10 although we share a liking of the original BBOS and the air of superiority it represented circa 2005 when everyone was rocking flip phones singing hello motor ringtones

Otherwise, TT is sporting the BB10 tattoo where the Riker’s Island guests sport teardrop under the eye. Although, I do believe the chest tattoo of BB founder Mike L face portrait is a bit much.

While TT does this all from his TrumpTower digs, I sit down here in Redneckville, FL rocking the mobile OS with the full ecosystem.....from my trailer Rockford Files style....
    Chuck does indeed prefer his OSes completely open....I believe his data actually leaks out of his Rockford Files trailer visibly like a sieve. Go around the back and you'll be able to intercept his contacts and Amazon purchase history--that's the best part.

I have to give him that the original tat of Laz was overdoing it. I've since had it replaced with Thor H sporting a version of Mjolnir with a Z10 at the head surrounded by lightning. It doesn't quite compare with Chuck's shrine to Eric Schmidt and bicep art of Chen screaming "SUCKAS!", but I humbly bow to his greater artistic taste.

While I sometimes have to go check on the Tower, I actually prefer to send my missives from the TigerCave in front of my ultra-secure QNX Tigercomputer. It's not quite as cool as Chuckford Files HQ, but he also doesn't have a giant penny....
    06-13-19 08:31 PM
    Chuck does indeed prefer his OSes completely open....I believe his data actually leaks out of his Rockford Files trailer visibly like a sieve. Go around the back and you'll be able to intercept his contacts and Amazon purchase history--that's the best part.

I have to give him that the original tat of Laz was overdoing it. I've since had it replaced with Thor H sporting a version of Mjolnir with a Z10 at the head surrounded by lightning. It doesn't quite compare with Chuck's shrine to Eric Schmidt and bicep art of Chen screaming "SUCKAS!", but I humbly bow to his greater artistic taste.

While I sometimes have to go check on the Tower, I actually prefer to send my missives from the TigerCave in front of my ultra-secure QNX Tigercomputer. It's not quite as cool as Chuckford Files HQ, but he also doesn't have a giant penny....
    Only in Gotham is this possible.
    06-14-19 06:46 PM
    Only in Gotham is this possible.
    I understand your jealousy, but remember Chuckford--this is MY city! You deal with your "mysteries" down there in the Everglades; I'll keep Gotham safe from the Jokedroid and the Appleguin.
    06-14-19 06:50 PM
    I understand your jealousy, but remember Chuckford--this is MY city! You deal with your "mysteries" down there in the Everglades; I'll keep Gotham safe from the Jokedroid and the Appleguin.
    See my poor attempt with humor at you and boon in other thread. Plus it's boon towards Everglades as I'm up here closer to armpit of the state.
    06-14-19 07:02 PM
41 12