My wife has a LG7 with the BlackBerry suite installed. She moved from BBM to BBMe but the account doesn't show up in the Hub. I've tried deleting both apps, reboot, nothing works. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-19 07:06 AM
    My wife has a LG7 with the BlackBerry suite installed. She moved from BBM to BBMe but the account doesn't show up in the Hub. I've tried deleting both apps, reboot, nothing works. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    There's no real rhyme or reason to it, it just eventually sorts itself out and shows up. Some people have it right from the jump, others not so much. Took 3-4 reboots before mine showed up.
    06-27-19 09:50 AM
    So weird. No issues on my Key2. Time will tell I guess.
    06-27-19 08:11 PM
    I brought this up with BBMe support, after a couple weeks here was their response, effectively passing the buck:

"we did investigation to the issue and it is not the BBM Enterprise issue, it is a BlackBerry Hub+ issue. With the free trial you have access to the self service option but for Full service complimentary technical support is only available for customers who have an active subscription to BlackBerry Hub+."

I use the free version of Hub so I am SOL for support as they will only support the paid version. (There is no "self service" that I can find.)

I m starting to wonder if it won't integrate (it's been weeks and many reboots and attempts at cache clearing) *because* it's the free version of Hub.

Is anyone who subscribes to the android version of Hub having an integration problem?
    07-05-19 11:34 AM