Please help me...while I open Bbm app it's showing,"no blackberry data,Bbm is unable to connect the server.please try again later.
    I am using blackberry q 10

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 04:45 AM
    Please help me...while I open Bbm app it's showing,"no blackberry data,Bbm is unable to connect the server.please try again later.
    I am using blackberry q 10

Posted via CB10
    Do you have the BlackBerry Services Connected indicator in the upper edge of the screen, normally near the signal bars, it will be an icon with 4 spots like the BlackBerry logo.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...33124_edit.png

Without that indicator, it means you aren't connecting to BlackBerry's system, so BlackBerry apps that require that wont work, like BBM.
    Try rebooting the Q10 or use WiFi to see if it will connect.

Also be advised that there have been a rash of "refurbished" BlackBerry 10 devices being sold, mainly from India, that are made from deactivated main-boards and a mix of other reclaimed parts. These devices can not be used on BlackBerry's services as they are blacklisted and will not run BlackBerry service required apps.
    If you happen to have one of these devices, you may want to seek a refund form the seller.
    These should be plainly advertised as "Non-BBM" or "Non-BIS/BES" devices.
    11-17-16 07:08 AM
    Is there exist any other way to fix this problem, other than going for a refund...

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 09:06 AM
    Is there exist any other way to fix this problem, other than going for a refund...

Posted via CB10
    Does this mean you do have one of the "non-BBM" refurbished devices from a third party seller?
    If so, no way to fix that.
    Get a refund.

Those were devices made from salvaged and disabled/black-listed parts.
    If it was sold to you as a fully functional BlackBerry, you got ripped off.
    If it was sold to you as a "non-BBM" or "non-BIS/BES" device, then you got what you paid for, which is a half-functional BlackBerry smart phone that can't be used with BlackBerry Services. No BBM, no BlackBerry World, no native Browser, no BlackBerry Protect, and no native Maps (among other BlackBerry only apps and features)
    11-17-16 10:12 AM
    Thanks for your reply...
    I am not sure about my device status,whether is that refurbished or not..
    however, as you mentioned earlier, I can't see any blackberry logo on my top of screen...I had bought my phone from amazon 2 months ago.
    I don't think my device is a refurbished one because all BlackBerry apps work perfect except bbm...but I don't know about this in deep....
    I was not much bothered about bbm on my phone, but recently some one told me it's a good one in BlackBerry.
    So I think It's is not an option to go for refund after 2 month from purchase..or is that a practical one...?

Bbm unable to set up-img_20161117_223112.png

Is there any use in this applying registration..i had seen this some where...
    BlackBerry service is so far from my location.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 11:03 AM
    Why don't you back up your files if you have and do a factory reset if you are positive that your BlackBerry is a real deal

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 12:06 PM
    Hai, I had already done that for several times...

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 12:12 PM
    Try the Register BlackBerry option.
    11-17-16 01:34 PM
    I tried that for many time and while I am doing so, it shows "registration requested".nothing else.
    But I don't know what Is actually happening there...
    Is my request is under processing or not...
    From where can i check further details of progress of this registration request...

Posted via Q10
    11-18-16 01:01 AM
    Can you please tell me what all are the advantages that lie with bbm over other similar apps such as what's app ect...

Posted via Q10
    11-18-16 01:12 AM