Dear gentlemen,

Any chance to see the profile pics of my contacts?? I do have a passport. Registered new and my contacts on iPhone and Android can't see my profile pic and vice versa.

Any idea why or how to solve?

Thanks in adavnce

Posted via CB10
    sprinter4337 likes this.
    10-08-18 12:51 PM
    The gulf between BB10 BBM and "other" platforms BBM is growing?
    10-08-18 02:37 PM
    Hope anyone can give an idea. I even wrote to my friend lovely messages, which should go to my wife

Why? Because I didn't see a picture and thought I tapped into my wife's account.

Any idea is appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-18 02:35 PM
    Hope anyone can give an idea. I even wrote to my friend lovely messages, which should go to my wife

Why? Because I didn't see a picture and thought I tapped into my wife's account.

Any idea is appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    The only thing that brought the pics back up for me was to update the profile pics on your contacts phone. In other words, convince them to redo their profile pic. It's been successful on both android and IOS contacts in my family.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 05:18 AM
    Thanks brother. I'll try that!

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 07:50 AM
    I recently transferred my BBM to a Classic, which forced me to update to the latest BlackBerry BBM version. For about 3 or 4 days I couldn't see my friends' profile pics/avatars either. And they couldn't see mine. But then, things just settled (technical term, haha) and the pics came back by themselves.

Dear gentlemen,

Any chance to see the profile pics of my contacts?? I do have a passport. Registered new and my contacts on iPhone and Android can't see my profile pic and vice versa.

Any idea why or how to solve?

Thanks in adavnce

Posted via CB10
    Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    10-13-18 11:59 AM
    I recently transferred my BBM to a Classic, which forced me to update to the latest BlackBerry BBM version. For about 3 or 4 days I couldn't see my friends' profile pics/avatars either. And they couldn't see mine. But then, things just settled (technical term, haha) and the pics came back by themselves.

And how did that happened? You restarted your device maybe?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 12:48 PM
    I restarted my device a few times in the process of transferring my files from my other phone. I don't recall if the restart is what brought the avatars back, or if the phone just got used to the new BBM version. But restarting your device is always a good idea after an update of any kind. Did you try that?

And how did that happened? You restarted your device maybe?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 07:48 PM
    I changed my profile pic on the contacts app and on my BBM, made a restart and still. I can't see the profile pic on my contact.

Will make another restart.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 03:05 AM
    It doesn't work. I try it many times. The time for BBM on bb10 is over. Sorry :/

Posted via CB10
    11-19-18 12:57 AM