I can't log in to my bbm account. When I try to accept the link http://www.blackberry.com/bbmmeetings/ It shows error. Please help.

Faisal Islam.
    12-01-14 04:44 PM
    You need to wait for a confirmation email. It took about a day for my Bbm meetings to become operational. Just be patient

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 04:46 PM
    Thanks for your cooperation.

Faisal Islam.
    12-01-14 04:49 PM
    Has anyone gotten their trial access yet?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 11:01 PM
    I'm still waiting for my trial code, been two weeks

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 06:50 AM
    BBM meetings only works if we pay the subsription right ? and only for BES ?
    12-04-14 10:41 AM
    From what I'm seeing, it is more enterprise based. I would really like to see it just be attached to a regular BBID.
    12-04-14 11:17 AM
    No one ever try this?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 12:38 PM
    It is paid. It does not require BES.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 06:41 PM
    Gat - can non BBM users log in via mobile browsers?

Can videos be played and shared to participants?

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    12-05-14 12:52 AM
    Gat - can non BBM users log in via mobile browsers?

Can videos be played and shared to participants?

Sorry for the late reply.

No non supported devices, they need the Bbm meetings app.

They can call in by phone with a toll free number.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 11:46 AM
    Hi there!
    How much are the costs of BBM Meeting? I've read $ 12,50 per HOST, per year and on another source I've read $ 12,50 per USER, per year. I think the per user pricing is correct but can anyone confirm this please?!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 03:28 AM
    Pricing is per host. It is free to join a meeting being hosted. So far I have only seen it available annually for $150, which works out to the $12.50/month rate.

Not sure how trial access is going yet. Hopefully that will be ramping up soon to get more people into the service.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:40 AM
    C00174684 is the BBM Channel I've set up for BBM Meetings with as much info as I can gather. All new info I can find is going up there.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:51 AM
    Pricing is per host. It is free to join a meeting being hosted ...
    Thanks for that. I misunderstood the term "host" because I'm an (Austrian) IT guy and thought that host = server. Sorry about that ;-)

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 07:19 AM
    http://el.blackberry.com/bbmmeetingstrial

Use the link above to register. I got my invite email right away after doing this today. Also posted to the @bbmmeet twitter / Channel

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 09:42 AM
    My post is below from page 7 of http://forums.crackberry.com/general...s-info-976043/ . If you haven't followed that one there is a lot of good scoop. My tests referred to below were with family members, but earlier today I tested it with clients in two separate states, trying out all the annotation features, playing video from my laptop via screen share, doing PowerPoints, showing pictures and documents. Only issue was some audio feedback between me and one of the sites - never figured that out.
    1. Annotation is AWESOME
    2. TRICK - I add my Q10 to the meeting as a participant - using the rear camera for a handheld camera to zoom in on equipment / details I'm discussing rather than holding it up in front of the laptop camera (did that make sense?)
    3. Still haven't tried recording - but looks straight forward
    4. ODD - can't access a "Scheduled Meeting" via the app on the desktop, have to go to the calendar and open event, then click the link. Am I doing something wrong there?
    5. MAKE SURE you tick the box that allows participants to join before the host in case something is delaying you on your end
    6. Make SURE participants know how to manipulate their screen settings/viewing choices or they might not get the complete screen share you are showing them

From the linked thread:

I pulled the trigger and have tested it twice.

First was me hosting from my Passport and the other party on a laptop. Couldn't play a video from the phone during the meeting. Other end had to try several screen options within BBM Meetings to be able to view photos, documents, or a PowerPoint (at first could only view top half of my shared screen). Will be very easy to host via the passport, exception being no ability to play video - anyone have a different experience?

2nd was me hosting via laptop and other parties were my son on his Android (Samsung) and me on my Q10 sitting on the windowsill. Everything was awesome. Q10 had its audio automatically muted due to the interference with the nearby speakers on the laptop, it did provide a pop up option to connect to audio via a phone call into the meeting which I thought was pretty cool. Played video well, and I was still able to speak and be heard even though audio was streaming with the video ( had to make adjustments via the slider on the player NOT the keyboard controls).

Tried to join my boss in on his iPad, but the link told him his system was incompatible (not sure which iPad). My son said his invite link had an Android or iPhone choice for DL'ing necessary software. Didn't give any of the parties instructions other than "Follow whatever instructions come to you via email". No problems on their end, and neither test subject is particularly "techie".

Awesome job, Meetings will be a big part of our business moving forward
    kevets likes this.
    12-11-14 07:04 PM
    DocDRM, would you be interested in doing a demo meeting? For my BBM channel and @bbmmeet

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 07:45 PM
    K - sure, would help me learn more, too. PM for PIN and we can BBM regarding. I'm in Louisiana, USA Central Time Zone. Might not answer until Friday, Christmas tomorrow.

12-24-14 11:51 PM
    Responded. I am EST here.
    12-26-14 09:20 AM
    Back later than expected. Saw pm notice via email. Will get in front of computer tomorrow to chat.

12-26-14 06:53 PM
    Is anyone using this app yet?

Any feedback / reviews?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 06:57 AM
    Zoom | CrunchBase

Saw this company in a comment and it seemed too coincidental. Could Zoom be a future acquisition? The guy from NantWorks is an investor which is kind of interesting...
    12-29-14 01:21 PM
    Is anyone using this app yet?

Any feedback / reviews?

Posted via CB10
    Using and receiving great value.

Oh - don't think of it as an APP. BBM Meetings is a SERVICE that HAS an app.

Feedback and reviews already in the thread - have you read it?
    12-29-14 04:06 PM
    Kevets will likely have some info to post at his channel ( c00174684 ) after we connect on BBM.

I think the plan is for me to host a demo meeting so folks can see how it works. Go join his channel so you can get info on getting invited when we make it happen. I'm thinking we'll allow some time (a day or 2 or 3???) for folks to provide their contact info to him, he will then forward it to me so I can do the invites and we'll do a BBM Meeting.
    12-29-14 04:12 PM
31 12