Can someone help please. How can I make an new bbm account on my bb10?? I used my own acount on an android so I can't go back .. but how to make a new bbm account on my old phone.. want to youse it with my own BlackBerry id.. but then it's not a possibility to make an new one.. so now what??

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    09-20-17 11:23 AM
    Can someone help please. How can I make an new bbm account on my bb10?? I used my own acount on an android so I can't go back .. but how to make a new bbm account on my old phone.. want to youse it with my own BlackBerry id.. but then it's not a possibility to make an new one.. so now what??

Posted via CB10
    Turn off BlackBerry Protect, security wipe the device, and start over with a new BBID.
    09-20-17 11:25 AM
    Ok but then I will erase all my contacts and accounts right? So what I understand is to make a new bbm acount I have to make a new bbid?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-17 11:32 AM
    Turn off BlackBerry Protect, security wipe the device, and start over with a new BBID.
    So to make an new bbm account I have to create a new id? But then I wil erase everything right?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-17 11:33 AM
    So to make an new bbm account I have to create a new id? But then I wil erase everything right?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. And all paid apps will be lost.
    09-20-17 11:41 AM
    This is ****ed up.. so they force people to do it

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    09-20-17 11:49 AM
    This is ****ed up.. so they force people to do it

Posted via CB10
    Emtek BBM on Android and iOS has simply diverged too much from BlackBerry BBM on BB10. This is just an unfortunate consequence of that divergence.
    09-20-17 11:57 AM
    I found a way to switch back bbm from Android to bb10 .. Download from App store bbm Enterprise and log on with your bbid then go back to your bb10 and press on The switch back button . You Will see it comes back..
    09-30-17 07:53 PM
    I found a way to switch back bbm from Android to bb10 .. Download from App store bbm Enterprise and log on with your bbid then go back to your bb10 and press on The switch back button . You Will see it comes back..
    BBM Enterprise in your Android or in you BB10? As far as I know, you regular BBID doesn't work with the enterprise version.

EDIT: I installed BBM Enterprise in my Priv, tried to login, it rejected my id, uninstalled the app, then opened BBM on my Passport, it showed the "associating BBM with you BlackBerry ID", asked me to qualify the app, and BOOM, I got my original BBM account working again on my Passport.
    Last edited by G_Unit MVP; 09-30-17 at 08:58 PM.
    09-30-17 08:44 PM
    I just did it also. It works. Thank You
    09-30-17 09:31 PM
    I think there will be many folks thanking you. Nice one!
    09-30-17 10:23 PM
    Thanks a lot, many many thanks brother, really u r a genius...!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 06:06 AM
    Thanks, you are the best! It is work!!
    10-01-17 07:03 AM
    I think there will be many folks thanking you. Nice one!
    That works only for enterprise user, right?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 02:35 AM
    No just normal bbid

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 04:30 AM
    No just normal bbid

Posted via CB10
    So I tried to download Bbm enterprise but it does not start on my passport and ask me to get in touch with my office admin to login into it!

Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 05:49 AM
    So I tried to download Bbm enterprise but it does not start on my passport and ask me to get in touch with my office admin to login into it!

Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    Becouse you have to download the bbm enterprise on your Android.. after you login there.. you have to open bbm on your pasport and press the switch..

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 05:54 AM
    It works! I broke my Keyone and couldn't get BBM to work on my Passport. Installing and uninstalling BBM Enterprise worked! Thanks!
    10-03-17 11:57 AM