I live in India and I think everyone of my friends are on WhatsApp but none of them on BBM and so all I do with my BBM is to scroll through my channel feeds.I really want to use the world's best messenger ever built and I also persuaded some of my friends but each of them has uninstalled it yeah they are android users and so I have to go to WhatsApp to talk to them..

BlackBerry z30 all the way
    08-12-15 09:41 AM
    I live in India and I think everyone of my friends are on WhatsApp but none of them on BBM and so all I do with my BBM is to scroll through my channel feeds.I really want to use the world's best messenger ever built and I also persuaded some of my friends but each of them has uninstalled it yeah they are android users and so I have to go to WhatsApp to talk to them..

You posted this in Ask A Question section why?...

Don't know what to tell you. If you can't get more real life friends on BBM and don't find BBM friends/groups/channels through the BBM section here at CrackBerry, then it is what it is.

Posted with my  Classic
    08-12-15 09:54 AM
    You posted this in Ask A Question section why?...

Don't know what to tell you. If you can't get more real life friends on BBM and don't find BBM friends/groups/channels through the BBM section here at CrackBerry, then it is what it is.

Posted with my  Classic
    Sorry I'm new here..will surely visit the BBM section.

08-12-15 09:57 AM
    Sorry I'm new here..will surely visit the BBM section.

It is how I have kept my BBM active, I'm sure you'll find some people or groups to add/join. Good luck!

Posted with my  Classic
    08-12-15 10:06 AM
    It is how I have kept my BBM active, I'm sure you'll find some people or groups to add/join. Good luck!

Posted with my  Classic
    Thanks but I'm really uncomfortable in talking to strangers..though I'll give it a try. And I have also shifted this thread to blackberry general discussion section. Thanks again!!

08-12-15 10:14 AM