Does anyone experience issues with conversations disappearing in BBM Groups?

I have a group that has me on a z10 and another 3 friends on android-based devices. The complaint is always " I never see anything in the group chat when I open bbm", when literally the group has been active and chatting, between 2 or 3 members.
    Even when the conversations are there and seen, they seem to disappear after I don't know how long (could be hours could be days).

Does anyone have an explanation or a solution if any?
    10-15-14 12:17 AM
    I think I remember that there is an option in your BBM Group Settings which allows you to control how long conversations are saved. I could be wrong but I think the default option is 2 weeks.
    10-15-14 06:11 AM
    I think I remember that there is an option in your BBM Group Settings which allows you to control how long conversations are saved. I could be wrong but I think the default option is 2 weeks.
    These are the only settings I see in Groups. Are you talking about somewhere else? I also checked the general settings for BBM and there's only one switch for chat history (on/off)
    BBM Groups-img_20141015_095722.png
    10-15-14 08:59 AM
    If you go into the group > chat > more > chat history > keep messages for > you can set anywhere from 1 day to forever.

Check what yours is set to.
    ATV_Hightower likes this.
    10-15-14 09:07 AM
    If you go into the group > chat > more > chat history > keep messages for > you can set anywhere from 1 day to forever.

Check what yours is set to.
    This is embarrassing. I can't believe I never figured it out all this time. Thank you thank you!
    10-15-14 09:17 AM
    No worries and nothing to be embarrassed about lol the issue is that its customizable for each group, so its not in the general Group tab where everyone would naturally think to look.
    10-15-14 10:31 AM
    No worries and nothing to be embarrassed about lol the issue is that its customizable for each group, so its not in the general Group tab where everyone would naturally think to look.
    That's true. And when I looked at the chat history part I never clicked on it because it just might be to export it or copy it
    10-15-14 04:57 PM