Hi..
    BBM consuming maximum battery.. is there any way to save charge when BBM not in use?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 12:44 PM
    BBM will consume vast amounts of battery if you are using it, like text and email as the device is no longer in standby and the screen is fully active for the duration of your conversations.
    BBM shouldn't for the most part consume vast amounts of battery when it is idle but this all depends on how often you receive BBM messages and your notifications for such alerts.

A way to save a little would be to turn your screen brightness if you can to minimum while you are working with BBM and also switch vibrate off if you have it on each time you receive a BBM message and this will go some way to saving a little charge here and there.
    09-12-14 12:52 PM
    Thanks for replying... all The measurements have already been taken. I think if I can turn off location for BBM that may help but don't know how to do this

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 01:15 PM
    Thanks for replying... all The measurements have already been taken. I think if I can turn off location for BBM that may help but don't know how to do this

Posted via CB10
    If you have a Z10/Z30 and I believe the Q series will be the same.

Open BBM
    Swipe down from the top
    Hit the settings Cog
    Scroll to the bottom (You should see location)

There are also a number of options you can select like instant previews, vibrate on ping etc that might save you a few bars on your battery.
    09-12-14 01:18 PM
    I've noticed that since I've added a BBM contact using windows phone, the battery starts draining, if I get messages from that contact. Iphone contacts and BlackBerry contacts did not cause this effect.
    Sounds a bit strange to me, but that's what I've noticed.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 11:22 AM