Hey, I need some help, I have an anime channel on BBM and a few friends of mine and I have been getting non-stop reports. My question is, does your channel get banned or stopped because of the many reports? Also, is there anyway to stop the reports from happening?
    08-28-14 09:02 AM
    This is the official word:

• Yes, if you feel that a channel post or a comment made by another user is inappropriate we encourage you to report it. Report a channel post or a channel comment by touching and holding on that piece of content and selecting the ‘exclamation mark’ from the menu. Comments that are flagged as inappropriate will be brought to the attention of the channel owner for review. Channel posts that are reported as inappropriate will be reviewed by BBM.
    That said, yes, BlackBerry could shut a channel down if it goes off to do illegal stuff. You probably have either:
    • Too much of the naughty stuff;
    • Followers that at too uptight
    • Both
    08-28-14 09:16 AM
    What if the person reports the channel because of his/her selfish intentions. What do we do because it would be fair to us bbmc owners to know who is reporting posts that are legal.
    04-08-17 03:45 AM
    What if the person reports the channel because of his/her selfish intentions. What do we do because it would be fair to us bbmc owners to know who is reporting posts that are legal.
    Are you able to contact the channel via the report mechanism, and explain you situation .....
    04-08-17 04:01 AM