I need help. I have a passport. Randomly I faced a problem of being able to only BBM blackberries. Can send to iPhone and Android. But they cannot send back. When they try it's a check mark. I have restored the whole device. I have even downgraded my BBM. I have deleted and re added the contacts. Everything!!! Nothing will fix it. I'm desperate for help. I convince so many ppl to switch to BBM and shot myself in the foot cause now BBM won't work for me.

I've asked blackberry customer service and they said to use a different BlackBerry id. But I payed for so many apps there has to be a different way.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 05:20 PM
    In this case, you can download and update computer driver on official website to solve your problems if you know the details about your computer or other devices. However, this is not the best way for someone for not all computer drivers can be found on its official website or it will take you much time doing that. You can try DriverTuner which helps me solve my computer driver problem before. I think it is an useful one. Just have a try.
    01-15-15 08:13 PM
    I'm sorry but what does that have to do with my BBM not working

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 10:06 PM
    I need help. I have a passport. Randomly I faced a problem of being able to only BBM blackberries. Can send to iPhone and Android. But they cannot send back. When they try it's a check mark. I have restored the whole device. I have even downgraded my BBM. I have deleted and re added the contacts. Everything!!! Nothing will fix it. I'm desperate for help. I convince so many ppl to switch to BBM and shot myself in the foot cause now BBM won't work for me.

I've asked blackberry customer service and they said to use a different BlackBerry id. But I payed for so many apps there has to be a different way.

Posted via CB10
    I'd also say use another BBID. Have you asked whether it's possible to transfer your purchases to the new BBID if BBM appears to be working on the new BBID? Give that a shot!

Posted from the 'Classy' Classic!
    01-16-15 12:23 AM