Has anyone noticed that in the last few days )you can no longer see the emojis that were sent from BBM OS10 in an Android BBMe. It worked fine a week ago!
    07-11-19 12:54 PM
    @Denis Fedotenko @Ben xfg

I suspect that... it's a work in progress.
    07-11-19 02:37 PM
    Yes, this happened with the latest update. No idea if they're working to bring it back...

Posted via CB10
    07-11-19 03:20 PM
    Ironically enough, it seems that most BBME users would rather see BB10 emojis than the ugly stock ones in the Android version.
    07-11-19 06:26 PM
    Hopefully they can sort that out. I could understand OS10 to Turdtek not being compatible, but they really should at least make the minimum effort to make BBMe compatible with BBM.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-19 04:34 AM
    Hopefully they can sort that out. I could understand OS10 to Turdtek not being compatible, but they really should at least make the minimum effort to make BBMe compatible with BBM.

Posted via CB10
    Why?

I suspect the number of active BB10 users that also use BBM on a daily basis is pretty small. BB10 and BBOS are EOL or soon will be, just no "benefit" in supporting those platforms. I expect by next year when the BBMe fees kick in, there won't be a BBOS or BB10 BBM.
    07-12-19 07:14 AM
    sorry for asking what may be a dumb question: can I send and receive texts to non bbme users, or only other bbme folks?
    07-15-19 02:38 PM
    sorry for asking what may be a dumb question: can I send and receive texts to non bbme users, or only other bbme folks?
    You mean BB10 BBM users? Yes.

Otherwise, there are no BBM users left.
    07-15-19 02:45 PM
    Sorry, I was unclear. Can I use bbme to exchange texts with people who do not use BlackBerry phones or bbme or bbm?
    07-15-19 04:04 PM
    Sorry, I was unclear. Can I use bbme to exchange texts with people who do not use BlackBerry phones or bbme or bbm?
    Nope. Both persons must be using BBMe or BBM.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-19 04:09 PM
    With all respect to you, Ben, that's not accurate. You can indeed use BBMe to exchange texts with BBM users and vice-versa. I do it every day.
    07-15-19 06:37 PM
    With all respect to you, Ben, that's not accurate. You can indeed use BBMe to exchange texts with BBM users and vice-versa. I do it every day.
    RKSSDBB is referring to SMS.
    07-15-19 06:56 PM
    RKSSDBB is referring to SMS.
    That seems really odd to me, as most people who would be using BBM at all would likely be using its messaging service and not asking if they could exchange SMS via BBM....but RKSSDBB, if you are indeed referring to using BBM to send SMS text messages as opposed to BBM-based messages, that is not possible using any variant of the software.
    07-15-19 07:09 PM
    Yes, that's what I was meaning to get across. Just wasn't clear enough it seems...

Posted via CB10
    07-15-19 07:31 PM