I was wondering if there is going to be any update for BBM concerning BB10 users. I cannot join into any channels anymore, a message pops up each time I attempt reading you need to update BBM. Yet when I check the blackberry world I see no updates. Plus I am not able to customize my pin too so Please consider also the BB10 users as well rather than focusing on just android blackberry users.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-18 09:27 AM
    I was wondering if there is going to be any update for BBM concerning BB10 users. I cannot join into any channels anymore, a message pops up each time I attempt reading you need to update BBM. Yet when I check the blackberry world I see no updates. Plus I am not able to customize my pin too so Please consider also the BB10 users as well rather than focusing on just android blackberry users.

Posted via CB10
    Probably not... https://crackberry.com/blackberry-hi...019.1532362035

BB10 is a legacy product as is BBM for BBOS and BB10 at this point. Only BBM Enterprise and BBM under Emtek's control is still actively being "developed" for. You might get some updates, but it won't be to add back features, but more likely remove them.
    09-11-18 10:26 AM