My BBM is running even if it's closed and so it consumes the battery very fast. In fact it was the biggest consumer as per Device Monitor. How do I fix it???

APC via Z10
    10-24-14 12:25 AM
    Check if you have any group chats or a pot of favourites channels because they work around the clock to notify you of new posts and new messages.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.1052
    10-24-14 04:41 AM
    Thanks for the info. Really appreciate. Btw...you're beautiful.

APC via Z10
    10-30-14 10:52 PM
    Thanks for the info. Really appreciate. Btw...you're beautiful.

APC via Z10
    Internet creep is creepy. Sir, your creep level is off da charts. May I inquire as to how you have accomplished such a level?

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    10-31-14 12:06 PM
    Internet creep is creepy. Sir, your creep level is off da charts. May I inquire as to how you have accomplished such a level?

Posted via CB10
    LOL!

Posted via CB10
    imatthebridge likes this.
    10-31-14 01:30 PM
    I was having similar issues: where BBM would drain my battery fast, and heat up my phone. It happened on and off for a few weeks. A phone reset (hold down both volume up and down buttons) would fix it temporarily.

Since then I have made a change that seems to have caused it to stop for the past month.

I no longer let my phone connect to most wi-fi while I'm out. (I normally have data from the cell network turned off.) To do that I deleted the random networks I had connected to in the past, and usually turn off the wifi radio while I'm out (unless I'm actually going to use it).

Since I've done this, I have no longer had BBM battery drain issues. Of course, your case may be something else entirely, or mine may have fixed on it's own at the same time I tried this, but this was my experience.
    10-31-14 02:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Haha! Just a trip!

APC via Z10
    11-01-14 12:30 AM
    I was having similar issues: where BBM would drain my battery fast, and heat up my phone. It happened on and off for a few weeks. A phone reset (hold down both volume up and down buttons) would fix it temporarily.

Since then I have made a change that seems to have caused it to stop for the past month.

I no longer let my phone connect to most wi-fi while I'm out. (I normally have data from the cell network turned off.) To do that I deleted the random networks I had connected to in the past, and usually turn off the wifi radio while I'm out (unless I'm actually going to use it).

Since I've done this, I have no longer had BBM battery drain issues. Of course, your case may be something else entirely, or mine may have fixed on it's own at the same time I tried this, but this was my experience.
    Thanks for the help. Appreciate.

APC via Z10
    11-02-14 03:26 AM