Home CrackBerry Q&A > Ask a Question

Bb10_passport hub-bbid-media storage - not working

Asked: Jul 16 2019 | 5:25 am EDT 465 Views 2 Answers

Hi. I have a Passport device with software release 10.3.3.2137 . Suddenly, it stopped accessing the internal media storage, blackberry hub not works - cannot open any app or access contact list etc. I tried several solutions, as restart either via sound buttons or via the shut down button and connect the device to blackberry link. Nothing works, bb link cannot take a backup or reload a previous backup reporting: "Your device isn' t associated with a Blackberry ID".
Is there any thought about taking at least a latest backup of contacts and media, before wiping the device? I believe that wiping will solve the problem, unless there is a problem with the internal storage.
Thanks a lot !!!

More Answers

Jul 16 2019 | 8:49 am EDT Dunt Dunt Dunt

There are some 3rd party apps that will backup some data... depending on if that data is accessible.

The BBID part... have to confirmed you BBID is active on the phone?

Jul 17 2019 | 8:31 am EDT TrumpetTiger

Hi. I have a Passport device with software release 10.3.3.2137 . Suddenly, it stopped accessing the internal media storage, blackberry hub not works - cannot open any app or access contact list etc. I tried several solutions, as restart either via sound buttons or via the shut down button and connect the device to blackberry link. Nothing works, bb link cannot take a backup or reload a previous backup reporting: "Your device isn' t associated with a Blackberry ID".
Is there any thought about taking at least a latest backup of contacts and media, before wiping the device? I believe that wiping will solve the problem, unless there is a problem with the internal storage.
Thanks a lot !!!
Ditto DDD on the Blackberry ID question. Ultimate Backup will take backups without a BBID being strictly required, but in order to buy it you need to use a redeem code from Blackberry World at the moment....