When trying to install the App, it goes fine until I enter the IPv4 number.
    Then I try to click on the number (in blue) where it says "Manage your device" but nothing happens.
    Actually, I've got only https:// with the IPv4 number but nothing else on the page.

Can someone help me please.
    Many many thanks.
    06-04-17 04:28 PM
    When trying to install the App, it goes fine until I enter the IPv4 number.
    Then I try to click on the number (in blue) where it says "Manage your device" but nothing happens.
    Actually, I've got only https:// with the IPv4 number but nothing else on the page.

Can someone help me please.
    Many many thanks.
    It has been so damn long!!!!!

I just fired up my Playbook. I had to find its ip address. I then plugged it into the setup info.

I have a series of addresses that I've saved over the years as I changed routers and computers.

These are all in the box as saved: 192.168.1.132, 192.168.1.164, 192.168.1.66, 192.168.0.68, 192.168.0.164

The last one is the one that just worked. I do have a static ip address on the PB (and I had it on the Z10 and Z30, too) Easier than chasing a changing address.

This is what it looks like:

BB10 PlayBook App Manager Options-playbook.jpg

But I'm not sure where you are having problems since this is such distant memories. (but I sure wish the Priv were as easy to get to wirelessly!!!)
    06-04-17 07:10 PM
    Thanks for your answer but it does not change.

Let's start again.

I've got a BB Classic (OS 10) and given the Whatsapp shut down on June 30, it seems that there is a solution by installing the BB10 PlayBook App Manager and then the WAA fixer.

There is a very clear video on regard on youtube and I've also found the instructions on:

BB10 / PlayBook App Manager
    On the above, I've tried both the Firefox and the Chrome alternative, with no success.

Hence, I've followed exactly the instructions of the youtube video (following Chrome installation):

1) Download WAA fixer
    2) Setting my BB in Development mode.
    3) Installing the BB10 PlayBook App Manager via Chrome
    4) Checking the IPv4 number on my BB (which is, btw, similar to the IPv4 number of my wifi except for the last digit) and typing it in Devices Hostnames.

When I click on IPv4 number at the bottom of the page (after Manage your device), there is a page that opens with the https:// and my IPv4 number but nothing else on the page. Blank... white page !!!
    I've tried to refresh many times but nothing changes.

Hence, I'm stuck and afraid to lose WA on June 30 that I need badly.

Can someone please help fix that. It seems very easy to manage and a good solution (at least seeing comments and the video) but unfortunately not working for me.

Many many thanks for your help
    06-06-17 12:56 PM