Hello all!

One of my favorite apps seems to have a problem. For the past 1-2 weeks password keeper does not sync with the cloud.

By retrying to sync manually from the settings menu, I get the message "an error occurred when password keeper tried to sync with the cloud. Your records might not be synced".

By trying to sync manually in the main page of the app, I get a message at the top of the screen "records are read-only until the sync is complete".

I have also tried to deactivate and reactivate cloud synchronization from settings - but with no luck.

Any suggestions anyone? Thanks in advance!
    11-16-19 06:24 AM
    Hello again. Since I got no reply, I thought to make a comment in order to make my post reappear again on today's list. Sorry if I bother you guys. Any ideas will be much appreciated. Cheers
    11-17-19 03:28 PM
    Hello again. Since I got no reply, I thought to make a comment in order to make my post reappear again on today's list. Sorry if I bother you guys. Any ideas will be much appreciated. Cheers
    You’re not bothering anyone.

Did you try a 32 second reboot?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-19 09:04 PM
    Well it's a 10os devise... so the 32 second reboot is of no use. I tried the Kool Kidz method though, but with no luck.

I am thinking of reinstalling the app, but if it's not able to connect to the server to store my passwords, I have no guarantee that I will be able to retrieve my apps after the reinstallment. What do you think?
    11-18-19 02:38 PM
    Well it's a 10os devise... so the 32 second reboot is of no use. I tried the Kool Kidz method though, but with no luck.

I am thinking of reinstalling the app, but if it's not able to connect to the server to store my passwords, I have no guarantee that I will be able to retrieve my apps after the reinstallment. What do you think?
    You could always export the passwords using the built-in functionality. Just make sure you export to to a safe place.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-19 02:55 PM
    Yep you are right. Thanks. I will try that. My research in crackberry's database didn't surface any other option
    11-18-19 02:59 PM
    Ok, I have uninstalled and reinstalled password keeper. I have also imported successfully my passwords from a backup file. Now when I turn on cloud synchronization, I get the message " password keeper is unable to connect to BlackBerry ID and can't perform cloud synchronization. Check that you are connected to a mobile network and that you are signed in to BlackBerry ID". I am connected to a mobile network and I am signed in to BlackBerry ID. I also don't like the message I am reading. Any positive thoughts? @Bla1ze
    11-18-19 03:31 PM
    A few minutes ago I received a software update (10.3.3.2137). Maybe it's a coincidence but the synchronisation problem got fixed!! A big thanks to blackberry!!!
    11-19-19 05:02 PM