After a Security Wipe to my Z30 3 days ago the HUB is not showing the Notifications folder. When I receive a Whatsapp message, for instance, I can not check it on the lock screen, therefore, I can not see whether it is a Whatsapp message or Messenger’s or whatever.
    I tried to find a solution checking every detail on “Settings” but with no success. Everything is configured the way I have my other phone, a BB Passport, with exact the same Software Release and OS Version. So, apparently, there’s no reason for this “problem”.
    Let me tell you that I’ve also performed a second security wipe but, unfortunatelly, with exact the same results. Unfortunatelly, the problem still persists.
    The Software Release is 10.3.3.1435
    The OS Version is 10.3.3.2163

Any help would be highly appreciated.
    05-08-18 04:18 PM
    After my 5th Security Wipe, Notifications folder is back to my HUB. Now, with my screen locked, I can see there again what Notifications I have (Whatsapp, Messenger and Viber). What I made different from before was that I did not update divice’s software through the BB Link. I think this made the all difference. Some how, updating the software through the BB Link was causing the disappearance of the Notifications folder from the HUB.
    It’s solved now.
    05-11-18 05:16 PM