I need a new phone. I am a blackberry lover but I need a day to day android approach. I was thinking of getting a leap and sideloading any necessary apps. However, with fb controlling whatsapp, ig and many to be any other prospectual applications and not liking bb, I want to know if anyone has sideloaded to their bb10 device apps like snapchat, whatsapp, facebook and instagram from the google play store and not amazon appstore without having any problems with use of the app? Please respond soon because i love bb and don't want a samsung. Please tell me soon as I also would take a classic if not the leap.
    08-28-16 12:57 AM
    Not unless they're really cheap.
    08-28-16 03:10 AM
    Maybe then you should go for a BlackBerry Android...

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 03:15 AM
    Depending on your budget I think the dtek50 should service you well...

Sent from mTalk on Windows Phone 10
    08-28-16 03:16 AM
    Go for BlackBerry android bb10 is my fave and I use passport yet lack/withdrawal of app support from major players is taking a toll. Side load sucks and and even if you do, run time and app crash are more than 100% so all my bb10 phone can now do is give me the best call experience,email experience and file manager apart from these nothing more I plan a BlackBerry android to get a mix of both but if the BlackBerry android doesnt serve me as expected then ios for sure and a bb10 to go hand in hand but carrying two phones might be an issue. I loaded snap and googleplay and amazon was preloaded yet amazon apps are not fully compatible as runtime issues and crash exists have been a BlackBerry fanatic for ages but can defend it further in some ways its undefeated yet lack of apps makes it a failure....i soo wish BlackBerry android passport will but it the launch day without a second thought

Red passport
    08-28-16 03:39 AM
    Support is becoming increasingly difficult to cope with. For everyday use you might as well buy yourself an android. I have both . But find myself using the bb10 devices less and less due to my need for my companies social media.

Posted via G5 with hub+
    08-31-16 09:47 AM