Hello does anyone knows how to kepp alive in background (minimize) a android app on blackberry 10. For example puffin browser stops the sounds (flash player) when i minimize the app.

Thanks.
    10-22-17 08:01 PM
    Cannot be done (someone will correct me if I'm wrong!). You could go: settings/app manager/click "go to the application permissions screen......."/ then tap Puffin app and make sure "Run when minimized" and try it but I'm 99% sure that will not work. By the way, that field should be disabled to save some battery (on all apps really, not just android apps).
    10-22-17 08:10 PM
    Cannot be done (someone will correct me if I'm wrong!). You could go: settings/app manager/click "go to the application permissions screen......."/ then tap Puffin app and make sure "Run when minimized" and try it but I'm 99% sure that will not work. By the way, that field should be disabled to save some battery (on all apps really, not just android apps).
    I've always wondered about that option "Run when minimized". It doesn't make much difference, what I mean is I don't see any changes to the app whether it's on or off. I have read that it's better on battery with it off but I still don't get what the option is for. I'm willing to be enlightened.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 08:28 PM
    I've always wondered about that option "Run when minimized". It doesn't make much difference, what I mean is I don't see any changes to the app whether it's on or off. I have read that it's better on battery with it off but I still don't get what the option is for. I'm willing to be enlightened.

Posted via CB10
    Here, check this out: BlackBerry 10.3.1 Battery Tips | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog --- sorry to hijack your thread OP--!
    10-22-17 08:47 PM
    Here, check this out: BlackBerry 10.3.1 Battery Tips | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog --- sorry to hijack your thread OP--!
    Hey thanks a bunch man, yeah I never have restarted my phone after toggling the "Run when minimized", I'll give that a try. I'm sorry too OP.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 09:01 PM