is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry World Server. Verify your network connections and try again. Do so and get nothing happening. Just a red circle rotating then cuts out. BB9900 bold.

More details. Yes, I've synced it via computer. Yes, I have gone to settings and verified that I'm up to date on software. Yes, my email is correct.
    04-07-17 04:16 AM
    Have you tried to access BlackBerry app World via pc? Log into your account and do what you want do.

Post back how you go 😀
    04-07-17 04:42 AM
    Thanks for help and reply. What happens is the green circle appears as if wait and loading when password recovery option is used. Just so the email is going to resolve that issue of authentication. Nothing happens. Now this is in the settings of device and BB id. Now again I'm using the 9900 bold. I cannot connect to Blackberry messenger showing a red asterisk. This means I can't add apps or go to BB world. Also, using my computer I'm told to go directly to the device itself. Next option is to ask my service provider in case I am having issues with the device or my plan for data. But it shouldn't be the case as the only change I've made was to change my wifi hot zone in EU. What else to try?
    04-09-17 05:20 AM
    BB World not connecting-v.png If I use desktop software and look at apps the messenger is in pending mode.
    04-09-17 05:34 AM
    If I use desktop software and look at apps the messenger is in pending mode.
    On your device, do you have the BlackBerry logo by your connection indicator? If not, call your carrier. You're not being connected to the BlackBerry network and as such, won't be able to connect to BlackBerry World nor will BBM work right.
    04-09-17 05:46 AM