I was wiping my BB Passport and slept after 2 hours, when I woke it was displaying www.bberror.com/bb10-0015. As per advisory I tried to plugin my BB Passport in Laptop and downloaded the latest update. While extracting and installing, it fails during last steps ( unspecified error encountered while updating software) and Passport screen returns to same error condition.
    I need quickfix, dont want to go with autoloader since I once did autoloader stuff on my BB Bold 9900 and it worked only for one month before it got dead.
    Pl help loosing precious time.
    08-06-17 03:32 PM
    I was wiping my BB Passport and slept after 2 hours, when I woke it was displaying www.bberror.com/bb10-0015. As per advisory I tried to plugin my BB Passport in Laptop and downloaded the latest update. While extracting and installing, it fails during last steps ( unspecified error encountered while updating software) and Passport screen returns to same error condition.
    I need quickfix, dont want to go with autoloader since I once did autoloader stuff on my BB Bold 9900 and it worked only for one month before it got dead.
    You'll have to use an autoloader now.

https://mega.nz/#!fR0zXDJb!VNMD0CNU6...yyCKbK6eS6TW9Q

Download to a Windows PC, extract (with 7-Zip or something that can handle .7z files), run the .exe with your phone plugged in.
    08-06-17 05:53 PM
    Reload the software using blackberry link
    That might work
    Keep us posted

Posted via CB10
    08-06-17 05:57 PM
    i have tried to use the autoloader and my passport silver edition still inst coming on
    08-06-17 07:17 PM
    Use the correct auto loader

Posted via CB10
    08-06-17 07:18 PM