Hi all,

I need BB to access my emails and use while roaming. I don't want to get any of BB devices that are powered by Android.
    So I find myself between two options; BB Passport or Classic.
    I find BB Passport is very attractive device with larger screen, but I feel it is wide. I like the BB classic keyboards as it is similar to BB bold. Well, I haven't used BB for more than 3 years. I always carry 2 smart phones, so I am going to replace one with BB.
    From your personal experience; which BB phone should I buy. I don't care about Facebook and WhatsApp, as I use the later one only. Which you feel is the more convenient phone to use and carry around abroad.
    12-07-16 02:56 AM
    PP if you will be doing more than just email because apps, web pages, attachments, pictures all look great and work very well with large screen.
    If you just need something with a good email client, affordable, go with Classic. Classic keyboard is more comfortable, but once you get used to Passport keybard, it's pretty good, especially the touch sensitive keyboard helps a lot with corrections. You are asking us to pick a favorite child, it's not easy.
    12-07-16 11:10 AM
    If you can find good deals, why not get both?
    The Passport really needs to be given a test drive as its width can be a bit much for some people o use comfortably.
    12-07-16 11:13 AM
    "I find BB Passport is very attractive device with larger screen, but I feel it is wide. I like the BB classic keyboards as it is similar to BB Bold."

It sounds like you have a preference for the Classic's form factor.
    I love the BB Passport SE. It looks great, but more importantly, is more powerful than the Classic. The wide screen is a major plus too.

Compare
    Passport: BlackBerry Passport ? Touch screen, touch smartphone keyboard - United States
    Classic: BlackBerry Classic Specs ? Specifications for BlackBerry Classic Smartphone - United States

But you should get the one that most closely fits your needs.
    12-07-16 11:14 AM
    The Q10 is closer to the original Bold 9900, and has a replaceable battery so it's ideal for travelling.

You can actually load the Android version of Whatsapp on it with a bit of chicanery.
    12-07-16 11:44 AM
    Get both like me!!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 04:36 PM
    I love my Passport SE for this, but reading your interests, I recommend you the Classic. I wouldn't get the Q10

Posted via Passport SE
    12-07-16 05:13 PM